Badlands Bash 2014 Dates? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Jeep > Jeep-Short Wheelbase

Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2014, 08:24 PM
Sawzall Poster Boy

barrelroll is on a distinguished road
Default Badlands Bash 2014 Dates?

Who wants to go and when works for you? If it's before mid June I'll be there with a YJ, if it's after mid June I'll be bumming a ride.

The weekend of June 6-9 doesn't work for me, I'm in Sturgis Kentucky pitting for my boss at the dirt riot race.

The weekend of June 27-29th is the Ultimate Motorsports Challenge at the bash, Jeepgod will be there racing, I'll be "working" pitting for my boss. It's a cool event with competition rock crawling in the quarry, rally racing, ultra 4 racing, and a monster truck show in the bowl across from the office. That being said the park is a zoo and part of the park is closed off part of the day for racing but the park is still open.

The weekend of the 23-26 of May is memorial day.

What weekend works for people?

I'll volunteer to organize T-shirts if some one will come up with a design and the bash is a weekend I can attend.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2014, 05:43 PM

Jim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud of

I like June 6-8, but June 13-15 would be OK. May 16-18 would be OK too. That's the weekend between Mother's Day and Memorial Day, when we always used to have it.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:39 AM
Journeyman

jeepdanut is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm game for anytime; the first part of June I may be "tentless" but I can rough it. Dan
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-18-2014, 12:10 PM

Jim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud of

Want to buy a Pace Arrow, Dan? We got a Winnebago and have to sell the Fleetwood.
Old 03-22-2014, 12:27 AM
Novice

James_redrubicon is on a distinguished road
Default bash

You name the date and we will come any weekend is good for us since it's only a hop skip and a jump away to the badlands and our jeeps are ready to go and so are the kids
Old 03-22-2014, 01:03 PM

May 16-18 is out for me. Our favorite granddaughter is graduating from high school that weekend. And she wants to come the the Bash and drive Grandpa's Jeep again.

May 30/June 1 looks really good - that's the weekend after Memorial Day, which may be slow at the Badlands after everyone has beaten up their junk Memorial Day. Or any weekend in June should work, too.
Old 03-22-2014, 01:04 PM
Keyboard Implanted

OlllllllOCJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Whenever, don't matter to me.

Wow, it said that my last log on was 9/13/13, don't come around much anymore do I!

Dale
Old 03-23-2014, 10:27 AM

Well, you need to change that, if only to keep me straight on those newfangled transmissions.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:42 PM
Keyboard Implanted

OlllllllOCJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Lou View Post
Well, you need to change that, if only to keep me straight on those newfangled transmissions.
Maybe you should take some time:

Novak Jeep Conversions - Home

And

AdvanceAdapters.com | Engine & Transmission Conversion Adapters - Advance Adapters

New to you is fricking old to many. Only a beginning. KSS is what it is. A mixture of gin and other things might confuse the unwashed masses.

Dale

Last edited by OlllllllOCJ; 03-29-2014 at 02:11 PM. Reason: typo, massed = masses
Old 04-09-2014, 08:38 PM
Official Historian

WILL is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Lou View Post
May 30/June 1 looks really good - that's the weekend after Memorial Day, which may be slow at the Badlands after everyone has beaten up their junk Memorial Day. Or any weekend in June should work, too.
So is this the date for this year?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement