Bash? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Jeep > Jeep-Short Wheelbase

Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 06:19 AM

Jim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud of
Default Bash?

Here is is March already, and nobody has mentioned about The Bash. Who's interested in doing it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2013, 08:12 AM
Novice

James_redrubicon is on a distinguished road
Default Bash

You know us 4 or 5 will meet you at the badlands if its there this year
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Addict

BUCKYOO7 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would go but we do not have a jeep for now we hope to get one in the fall i do have a atv and might show up on that
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-07-2013, 10:32 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Rio_Grande is an unknown quantity at this point

Up in the air for me but the jeep is loser to being trail worthy than it has been in 4 years.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Journeyman

jeepdanut is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in. The only weekend that won't work for me is the last weekend in April. The Hot Rod Shootout in Ohio [flying mile] is then and we made it in. I will verify the exact date and follow up this post soon. Badlands is always great; even in the rain; but I'm game for somewhere else too. Dan
Old 03-10-2013, 01:30 PM

Jim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud ofJim_Lou has much to be proud of

For quite a few years it's been late May or early June. Is school a factor for anybody? Does anybody have a date around that time when they couldn't attend, but would otherwise?

I can't make the weekend of June 1st. I don't think we want Memorial Day weekend, which would be May 24th to 26th. I would vote for May 17th to 19th or June 7th to 9th. But if you wanted to do it May 31st to June 2nd I promise not to cry.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:05 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Rio_Grande is an unknown quantity at this point

If it were after school let out it would increase my odds by 100% but don't make plans for me because I might not get to go regardless.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:25 PM
Journeyman

jeepdanut is an unknown quantity at this point

My tied up weekend is the 27-29 April; most any other time works for me. May 17-19 would be great or the June window. When does school end , Rio? I have some friends who claim they are coming this year for sure [I've heard the song before] Sure hope some old and new faces can make it. Dan
Old 03-16-2013, 10:18 PM
Novice

James_redrubicon is on a distinguished road
Default Bash

I'm thinking the way it sounds we would have a better turn out the first of June after schools out but us 5 or 6 of us will be there whatever weekend it's on cant wait to see everyone and do some wheeling
Old 03-17-2013, 02:07 PM

I'm thinking like you, James. Last year I postponed into June, for one reason so that my favorite granddaughter could come, but also for better weather. That was a good thing - she got a huge kick out of it, the weather was great, and when my shoulder gave me trouble she took over the driving.

Last edited by Jim_Lou; 03-17-2013 at 02:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.