6" Skyjacker Rock Ready lift for sale - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Jeep > Jeep-Mid-Sized

Jeep-Mid-Sized All discussion of mid-sized Jeeps: Cherokee, Grand Cherokee

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2002, 10:35 PM
Journeyman

Mcstiff is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 6\" Skyjacker Rock Ready lift for sale

This lift was installed late October/November 2000, I have not put many miles on it and have been wheeling on 10-20 short trips(Trail rateings of 6 and easier). The springs do not seem to have sagged at all. The kit has everything except for the front and rear sway bar disco's. I am asking $1300 OBO. I would prefer a paypal payment, seems like a good way to do it. Buyer covers shipping but I can deliver the kit anywhere near I-70 between Denver and PA around the 8th of July.

(Mod's please delete my old post on this topic. It has become full of crap.)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2002, 02:13 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

AllLockedUp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 6\" Skyjacker Rock Ready lift for sale

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

(Mod's please delete my old post on this topic. It has become full of crap.)

<hr></blockquote>

MODS - DO NOT DELETE THE OLD THREAD. IT HAS INFORMATION IN IT THAT WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO ANY POTENTIAL BUYERS. THIS USER SIMPLY DOES NOT LIKE THE FACT THAT PEOPLE AREN'T WILLING TO PAY HIM FOR AN OVERPRICED USED LIFT KIT.

To everyone else, here is the link to the old thead so you can see for yourself. <a target="_blank" href=http://tellico.off-road.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=offroadjeepcherokee&am p;Number=767662&amp;page=0&amp;view=collapsed&amp; sb=5&amp;o=7&amp;fpart=>http://tellico.off-road.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=offroadjeepcherokee&am p;Number=767662&amp;page=0&amp;view=collapsed&amp; sb=5&amp;o=7&amp;fpart=</a>
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-12-2002, 04:49 PM
Keyboard Implanted

athlonaj is an unknown quantity at this point

In all honesty I would try it out on ebay, you can put a reserve on it then and you might end up getting even more than you wanted for it.

If all else fails I'll give you $100 for it.
Old 06-12-2002, 04:53 PM

Bwahahahahahahaha!
Old 06-12-2002, 04:55 PM
Journeyman

WHAT INFORMATION HAVEN'T I PUT IN THIS POST? BESIDES THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A FAWKING MORON WITH TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS? IT DOSENT BOTHER ME THAT KNOWBODY HAS BOUGHT IT. IT BOTHERS ME THAT YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SAY THE LIFT IS OF LOW QUALITY OR ABUSED WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANY FIRST HAND INFORMATION TO SUPPORT YOU STATEMENTS. I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTION ABOUT THIS LIFT TRUTHFULLY!
Old 06-12-2002, 05:02 PM

How bout the info from the previous thread THAT OTHERS LEFT? What's the matter, too embarassed [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] because no one wants to pay your prices so you have to make a new thread to TRY AND DECEIVE PEOPLE [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]?

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTION ABOUT THIS LIFT TRUTHFULLY

<hr></blockquote>
How? You said in the last thread that springs weren't meant to compress!!!! How could you possibly answer a question that was not printed on the box the stuff came in? I'm not the "fawking moron" here, just someone who hates it when ignorant kids like yourself have mommy and daddy buy them a Jeep/Jeep parts and know absolutely nothing about them.
Old 06-12-2002, 05:05 PM
scram

I havent even got involved this is crazy!!! SCRAm
Old 06-12-2002, 05:10 PM
Journeyman

FYI, I am totaly supporting my self in all aspects and I have been for the past 2 years. I paid for my jeep and for my lift, with my money in cash. The reason I started a new post was because the other one was full of the [censored] that spews from your fingers every time you type, NOT to deceive anyone. I beleve I said that springs were designed to compress, NOT the other way around. Go ahead and ask me a question that is not printed on a box, I'll know the anwser.
Old 06-12-2002, 05:26 PM
scram

OK I will ask You one. Why cant we all get along [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] SCRAm
Old 06-12-2002, 08:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

1300 is a great deal for a great lift, but this board is full of cheap bastards. I'm no finanical scholar either but I'd buy it if I had the cash.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement