Infinity Gold AMP Wire Diagram - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Jeep > Jeep-Mid-Sized

Jeep-Mid-Sized All discussion of mid-sized Jeeps: Cherokee, Grand Cherokee

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2002, 01:32 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default Infinity Gold AMP Wire Diagram

Anyone have the wiring diagram for the factory amp in a 95 ZJ? its the infinity gold amp, I want to by pass it!

thanks

Bobby

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2002, 02:28 PM
Keyboard Implanted

athlonaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Infinity Gold AMP Wire Diagram

Hey I'm pretty sure they make a by-pass kit for it that plugs right in, check your local car sound specialty shop. Or if you want I can check through my books later and try and find you the part number so you can get it cheaper online. I used to do that stuff so I have all kinds of good reference material.

If you want to do it yourself though I would goto the local dealer and ask them for the wire diagram, that's what I used to do.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-04-2002, 12:13 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

yeah im planning to call some time this week, and maybe get it, if I feel like going to get it, but if anyone has it handy please let me know, I want to get this done tomorrow morning, or asap, thanks

Old 02-07-2002, 12:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Called Dealership, they have nothing, called Chrysler Cust. Service, They also have nothing, Called Infinity, they have nothing..... Uggggg, there are 21 wires going to the amp, usualy I could figure them out, but dont want to take the chance of messing anything up because if that amp doesnt work then that means that I will not have any high and full range, just low from my subs... please help and someone help me track down that wire diagram!!!!! ive done numerous google searches and find alot of other people that need the diagram themselves, but noone that has the diagram, went to my local car audio shop and they tell me that they have no diagrams but to look on the internet, no luck, I didnt think that it would be this hard to find a simple wire diagram!

Old 02-07-2002, 09:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Well I don't particularly care for Haynes manuals, but my FSM's did not have anything either. I found this in the jeep cherokee haynes manual and it says that it is for 97 and later models but see if it is close. it looks like there are 2 harnesses so I will list them seperately:

Hartness 1:
[7] Left Soundbar Speaker (+) BR/YL
[8] Left Soundbar Speaker (-) BR/LB
[5] Left Front Door Spkr (+) DG
[1] Left Front Door Spkr (-) BR/RD
[9] Right Soundbar Speaker (+) DB/WT
[3] Right Soundbar Speaker (-) DB/OR
[6] Right Front Door Spkr (+) VT
[2] Right Front Door Spkr (-) DB/RD
[4] Power Amp Relay Feed DG/RD

Harness 2:
[05] Right Soundbar Spkr (+) TN/RD
[13] Right Soundbar Spkr (-) TN/BK
[06] Left Soundbar Spkr (+) WT/TN
[14] Left Soundbar Spkr (-) WT/BK
[11] Passenger Door Spkr (+) LB/RD
[10] Passenger Door Spkr (-) LB/BK
[04] Drivers Door Spkr (+) DG
[12] Drivers Door Spkr (-) LG/RD
[01] Power Amp Feed
[02] Power Amp Feed
[07] Power Amp Ground
[08] Power Amp Ground

The tweeters run in parallel off of the door speakers.... If I can help any more let me know.

-Mike.

Old 02-09-2002, 07:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Bobby Let me know how it works out, I plan on doing something similar with my cherokee also.....

-Mike.

Old 02-09-2002, 09:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Well im about to go and see if the colors match up, but there are indeed 21 wires in the diagram you posted, and there are the same ammount of wires on my Jeep's amp!!! thanks, i think it will work, and I will keep you posted if it does!!!! Thanks alot!!!! ohhh and BTW, my hayes doesnt show anything about the amp for any of the years!!

thanks again
also just to note, the wire diagram shows only what looks like outputs, for a 6 speaker system, mines only a 4 speaker system, but the wires are the correct number, so well see if it works!

Bobby

Old 02-09-2002, 09:53 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

By the way I forgot to tell you Harness 1 is the input to the amp and harness 2 is the output to the speakers

-Mike.

Old 02-09-2002, 11:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Makes alot more sence! thanks!

Old 02-10-2002, 12:02 AM
Keyboard Implanted

krabysniper is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you sure you only have 4 speakers? The Infinity Gold system is a six speaker setup from the factory. 2 in the dash, 1 in each door.

YOU NEVER KNOW TILL YOU TRY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.