Naturally after new tires it is time for a proper alignment. This will be done by my preferred alignment shop. I drove the Scout there and they put it on the rack. The Camber and Caster were adjusted but when the tech went to do the toe; it could not be dialed in. The drag link was so bent up that it was hitting the diff cover on one side of turning it and the spring pack on the other side of turning it; so we removed the tie rod end on one side to align the toe to drive it. Well this is just not good enough for me with this project so I purchased new tie rod ends that are for a 3/4tonn GM, got jam nuts, weld in bungs, and 1.75” DOM and made new Tie Rod and Drag Links. Of course this was not as easy as it sounds; I had to purchase a specialized reamer because I had to open up the holes in the knuckle and on the pitman arm. While I was at it I flipped the drag link so that it is on top of the knuckles; just a little bit more clearance for rocks and such.
I do not recall if I mentioned that I had to change the cross member for the transfer case... well I have a final simple revision that these pictures show. I welded in blocks to essentially lower the frame in that section and bolted in 3" channel to support the xfer case. Should have done this to start with; so simple and has a ton of clearance for the drive shafts. This does however become my lowest point; but when I put rockers on I will also put some slider bars that will look like trac bars but will be to assist in sliding the truck over stuff so that I am less likely to tear the cross member off taking my drivetrain with it.