Bunch of NEW Scout 800 parts - Page 2 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Other Vehicle Specific Forums > IH Scout & Trucks

IH Scout & Trucks Discussion of International Harvester, 4-Wheel Drive Truck and Scout Vehicles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 05:35 PM

chago140 is on a distinguished road
Default scout parts

Hi Dan do you still have any scout parts left. I know you listed them awhile ago.
Give me a call at 404-427-6421 or email me @ chago140@netscape.net.

Thanks Chago
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2010, 08:01 AM

turboDan is on a distinguished road

All these parts are still available. I am only on these forums about once a week so please be patient if you P.M. me. I do get back to you,may take a week or so. Also,these parts are located in N.E. Connecticut,aprox. 20 minutes from the Mass. border.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-28-2010, 07:08 PM

Wow, 6000+ views and still have all the parts. I am suprised at that. Oh well,such is life. 35+ years in my attic,another few will not hurt.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:28 PM

3+ years and 8000 views later and still have all these Original NEW I/H parts.
Will deliver to Stafford,Ct. Swap meet this weekend if anyone is interested in any of these parts. One of the biggest swap meets in New England at Stafford Motor Speedway on 10/16/11
Old 02-25-2012, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboDan View Post
Yes and thanks for the "bump". I have had them for over 30 years and in the last 6 months and ton's of "low ball" offers I may just have them for another 30 years The prices that I set for any of these parts are in line with what you would have paid from some of the suppliers that carried these parts before you could no longer find them. I have gotten "insulting" offers from people looking to STEAL these parts from me. I have even gotten the old
"I just saw a set of those 1/4 pannels sold on e-bay for only $xxx.00 just last month" but when asked for the link they could never find it
No problem,I am not looking to get rich off these parts,just looking to help someone out that is restoring their Scout and at the same time free up some space in my attic.
Bump. from getting more INSULTING offers
Old 06-17-2012, 07:39 PM

10,000+ views and quater panels are SOLD and Shipped. Still have the rest of the stuff pictured. Will sell GAS Tanks for $250.00 per side plus shipping/paypal fee's and if needing the factory filler neck hoses include $90.00 per side. Lets get this stuff sold and out of my attic.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:12 PM

This is about $1200.00 worth of gas tank items complete for both sides, all original and all brand new.
Even throw in the 1 door hinge pictured as that is also brand new.

Last edited by turboDan; 01-13-2013 at 12:24 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:28 PM

Ok,new year and almost 15,000 views calls for a "SALE".
Will do $775.00 for everything pictured below,shipped and paid via PayPal but shipping will be ONLY to the LOWER 48 states. If someone in Canada is interested in these parts I will sell but YOU must arrange shipping and PAY for shipping and fill out all forms that are necessary for international shipping.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:34 PM

All parts pictured in post #17 have been SOLD......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement