how many member are here that were here way back when - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

how many member are here that were here way back when

I see Dave and Monica and not many otheres. I was just curious. alot has happend over the years mnica is married now IM also married with 2 kids. I dont drive chevy anymore. well i guess i take that back i do have offroad only k-5 blazer i drive about 3 times a year.

weve wached the pages on this site change and become litterd with advertisements. probly not good thing but i guess that happens

we wached who could have possibly been the greatest offroad builder of all time evolve from this punk kid drivn a lifted two wheel drive chevy on bajaclaws. he thought he was some baddass. well he actualy didnt think he was badass. he was smart and did everything himself he was willywanter jason payne. he is missed by all that new him.

IFs lift kits are evolveing so are the sfa kits technolegy is a great thing trucks are making more power and getting better fuel mileage. desiels are becomeing epa restricted.

and i remember my crush on Monica. i think maybe i still have a crush on her.

anyways thats all i have to talk about for now sorry about rambleing on

have a good night

Evan

89 ifs-sfa truck tranplanted in a 83 K-5 blazer offroad only rig
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-26-2010, 03:43 PM

Are you looking for brownie points or what?

Yup I'm still here. AJM pokes his head in now and again when he gets bored, lonely, drunk or all three Sandman streaks in now and again but I haven't talked to him in a few weeks really which is odd. He may be getting busy with his Heep or out camping in the woods, drinking bourbon by the campfire.

Oh and I drive me my Dodge now. My long lost Chevrolet...<sigh> I cried when I sold it. It taught me everything I know about Chevys.

Shorts

Last edited by Shorts; 02-26-2010 at 03:46 PM.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2010, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

yeah i saw ajm reply somewhere. havent seen Tim anywhere

im not looking for brownie points its the truth.

i realy like my 89 i miss it alot. it does live on in the blazer. me and that sm465 tranny and even the 350 under the hood have been through alot together

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2010, 09:52 PM
Journeyman

Lurking. Mostly active on TTS. Ah do still have this place bookmarked because it was my first forum.

Devin

2007 GMC Sierra Classic 2500HD SLT, 4x4, EC/LB, LBZ/Allison, Summit White with Charcoal Leather, dealer installed Westin Platinum Series bars and a Line-X.

R.I.P. Jason (willyswanter) Payne
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2010, 08:20 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

what forumn are you at most. i think i regeisterd there im on a few deisel forumns now.

good to see you posting over here. this was also my first forumn i was literaly addicted to this place at one time

post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Journeyman

Ever since DieselPlace got bought out they went downhill almost as fast as Obunga has. A big group of most of the higher quality individuals went over to DieselTowingResource, which has since become TheTruckStop.us (when it merged with DieselHaulin) DTR was started by one of the mods at DP. Hunter (from here) is over there now, he posts up once in a while. TTS has probably the most knowledgable group of guys when it comes to the 6.2 & 6.5, we've got some Dodge guys, a vendor or two that specialize in Dodge stuff and one with an amazing truck. (Look up the Stealth Bomb'r.)

Devin

2007 GMC Sierra Classic 2500HD SLT, 4x4, EC/LB, LBZ/Allison, Summit White with Charcoal Leather, dealer installed Westin Platinum Series bars and a Line-X.

R.I.P. Jason (willyswanter) Payne
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-17-2010, 12:30 AM
Keyboard Implanted

I lurk mostly. I've been mostly into EFI forums elsewhere. I have a SBC powered CJ, so I also post with the Jeep SWB board.

September of 2009 was my 10 year anniversary with ORC, but that's when ORC started requiring a log in. There was period of time before September 1999, that ORC did not require a log in (maybe a year ~ maybe a couple years) I was also active with ORC. My daily post average is much lower now then 10 years ago.

dave

Here a couple pics of what I'm currently doing. Just another cla$$ic Chevy going TPI.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN2806.jpg (94.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 0314001611.jpg (98.0 KB, 1 views)
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 01:10 AM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

I been here since 01 sometime... but I been coming here probably since 99 or early 2000? I learned alot here and some fun. my 97 has 164K on it now.
This is a pic from last year, I got different corners on it now and a billet grill.
Also running STT's now the bfg MT's are gone that are in that pic.
Last oct I blew my G80 and swaped in a TRUTRAC and put all new seals and bearings minus the pinion crap.

I goto fullsizechevy now but I dont do much forums anymore rly.

1997 Silverado ext cab-stepside
2001 Camaro Z28 runnin 12's.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2010, 10:34 AM

Been since 2003 or '04. Forgot my user name and password so had to reregister. (1st time back on here in a year or so). I installed a 6" Fabtech lift and 4.88 gears in my '98 Chevy with alot of help from this forum back then.

Last edited by eicherd; 04-17-2010 at 10:39 AM.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-21-2010, 11:40 PM
Can't Get Enough

I didn't realize how long I've been a member until I just checked. I don't come around often, but I like to see what's going on every now and then.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode