Bad Ass S-10s - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Chevy and GM > GM Small Trucks & SUV's

GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2000, 11:11 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default Bad Ass S-10s

Hey guys, heres some way cool S-10s from the 4 Wheel Jambos, Bloomsburg and Indy. Thsi oughta give you some ideas!
A.S.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17-272577-S-10.jpg (68.9 KB, 16 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2000, 11:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Bad Ass S-10s

Heres another.
A.S.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17-272579-S-102.jpg (74.7 KB, 13 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-29-2000, 11:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I've got another one of an S-10 Monster Truck, but its too big to attach.
It has a tubular frame, cantilever airbag suspension, a mid mounted 350, and looks to be 44" Boggers on military axles. If you want to see it, e-mail me and I send it. Definetly food for thought!
A.S.

Old 11-29-2000, 11:41 PM
Addict

diver is an unknown quantity at this point

Send it to me and I'll resize it when I get home and post it with photoshop unless someone does it first. Now to the nitty gritty. DID YOU get the name and numbers of the guys with these trucks so someone can contact them if they want to beefcake their trucks with the same type stuff? Rearend, front end, leave spring selection, ect???

Tom "Deep Sea Diver" Brantley
Old 11-30-2000, 09:51 AM
Journeyman

TexasRedneck is an unknown quantity at this point

Very NICE!
I cannot wait to get out of college and get some money so I can build up my S10.
Can't wait to see that other S10.

"Redneck" on the internet

Old 11-30-2000, 10:07 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

yeah man send it to me muddyfreak@yahoo.com

Suck'n Gas & Haul'n Ass
~fight to keep public land open~
Old 11-30-2000, 10:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Diver, I sent the pic to you. I didn't get the names of their owners. I scavenged them from my friends website www.siblingrivalry.com they have the BADDEST Dodge Rams I've ever seen! I met them at the Lima 4 Wheel Jambo. They drive their trucks to the INdy, Bloomsburg and Canfield Jambos too. They take lots of pics.
A.S.

Old 12-01-2000, 12:49 PM
TEX

<font color=purple>I think I've shown y'all this one before owned by a friend of mine. F150 coils up front, leaves rear, 44 front, 14-bolt rear, 488" full roller, TH400, divorced Rockwell T-case, 38.5X11 Boggers on 16X7's.</font color=purple>

TEX

http://sites.netscape.net/gumboracing

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17-273714-msg.jpg (17.8 KB, 10 views)
Old 12-01-2000, 12:56 PM
Keyboard Implanted

The_Sandman_454 is an unknown quantity at this point

<font face="Comic Sans MS">TEX, can you get us some info about how he did those fenders and what brand those flares on them are or if he made his own? That looks cool how those openings are set up. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] (Still haven't had a chance to get the STT's out in the mud, but on the 'dunes they rock.)
</font>

Tim
ORC Land Use columnist
My November article on ORC

http://www.off-road.com/land
Old 12-01-2000, 01:00 PM
TEX

<font color=purple>I think those are off-the-shelf Bushwacker flares, but I'll ask. Can't believe you haven't gotten the new (not-so-new really) rubber in the slop yet!!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]</font color=purple>

TEX

http://sites.netscape.net/gumboracing

Sponsored Links
Advertisement