Chevy S-10 project/daily driver - Page 2 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 11:01 PM
Journeyman

Talking

If all you want is 30" tires; they should be able to fit without any problems!!. I've got 30" BFG A/T's on my 1986 Chevy T10 blazer and it's stock, no mods, no probs; they work great for my application. If you wanted to put on 31"-32" tires, then I would recommend fiberglass fenders without a lift; they would be able to fit.....depends on what you need and/or want. I'm happy without a lift kit and it takes me where I want to go without worry. The BFG's have great traction for almost everything except deep soupy mud; that's their weak point; hence the BFG M/T tires.....you can always break out the sawzall and cut up the fenders until you fit 35" tires on your rig!!... Late.

I need a bigger engine!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of (permalink) Old 11-29-2010, 10:15 AM Thread Starter

Ya all i want is 30's. But i wrecked it awhile back putting a big dent in the passenger side door and fender. I'm going to try and find some at the junk yard. But is there a difference between the 1996 ls 4.3 sidestep s-10 door and fender compared to the zr2? Does the Zr2 have more clerence and will it fit on the ls s-10?
post #13 of (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 01:59 AM
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie Fresh View Post
But is there a difference between the 1996 ls 4.3 sidestep s-10 door and fender compared to the zr2? Does the Zr2 have more clerence and will it fit on the ls s-10?
Sux 2 hear man!!.
Are you talking about the front fenders?
All S/T series utilize the same design for the front fenders, hood, doors (fronts on 4 doors), they all interchange. In otherwords, a 1992 4 door front door will fit a 1984 S10, and a 1996 will fit a 2000. Just remember, 1st gen parts interchange with 1st gens, same thing with 2nd gens.

Check around, search for s-series related websites, there's lot's of useful information and great pepole out there!!.

Take it easy man. Late.

I need a bigger engine!

Last edited by blowns10; 01-03-2011 at 12:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode