96 Chevy s10 4x4 Front Axle Swap - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Chevy and GM > GM Small Trucks & SUV's

GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2002, 07:11 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default 96 Chevy s10 4x4 Front Axle Swap

Hey everyone. i have 96 s10 4x4 4.3L with a 5in susp and a 3in body lift. i have 33's on now but they still rub a little bit. i would really like to put a dana 30 or 44 strait axle on the front with 36's and jack up the suspension a few more inches. and just put some blocks in the back. i dont want my tires to stick out much more than they do now. what is the best way i can do this with keeping the tires tucked. cops around here in washington dont really like it. any help with this would be appreciated. thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2002, 08:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: 96 Chevy s10 4x4 Front Axle Swap

Find a Dana 44 out of a vintage bronco, and rig up a plush riding coil suspension, or spend the insane amount of coin on the Fabritech kit. Or steal a Dana 44 from a Full Size Waggy like me, and piss on the cops.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement