Off Roading Forums banner

Ukraine ATV Lviv Club

4K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  atv.club.lviv 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. Welcome to page where I will share ATV Lviv Club off-road life.

We are riding and recording a lot of good footage. Right now we have local rides and also participate Lviv 4x4 trophy raid competitions.

Trophy raid is rough sections overcome competition, usually held in a forest or marshland, in off-road four-wheel drive vehicles, special off-road motorcycles and quads.

The sense is in cars moving from point A to point B off the road for a certain period of time - from several hours to several days.
There are start and finish of the competition. At the trophy raids it is very important to successfully pass all the stages and perform the competitive rounds tasks.

I have a chance to record unique content from trophy raid competitions because I have ATV and can go after participants of the competition :)

Also I record our local club ATV rides.

Enough words just check this out !

Last competition

Our trip on the Pikui mountain

Don't forget to leave your comment it's really important for me and Thanks for watching !

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello. This time I have a trial video for my channel. In the first timekeeping is increased in the second, it has a lively sound without music. I really hope for feedback especially from those who look at me and know how it was before, write in the comments on the video that it's better that bad, based on this I will make a choice in which direction we move on. Thank you !

A

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.