Off Roading Forums banner

Need help deciding on my next or new Expedition vehicle

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jeepj20 
#1 ·
So I am looking at a couple vehicles that I really really like but have a hard time deciding on what to buy. I currently have a 2004 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4 Wheel drive but I have some rust issues with it because the vehicle was originally from the northern area of upper state New York. So I would like to trade it in and find something else. I could go with another 4Runner but I would like to keep my mind open and see what else is out there to purchase that I might like better.

Below I have listed the vehicles in order that I like best. If anyone has an opinion on which I should buy and why or just provide their two cents this would majorly help me and I would truly be thankful. So whether your a true Toyota fan, Jeep Fan or whatever please chime in. Thank you and look forward to your opinions and please advice would help too. :)

1) 2006-2010 Jeep Commander Limited V8 4.7 or 5.7 HEMI - No V6
2) 1998-2005 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series
3) 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser
4) 2005-2009 Nissan Xterra - Rather cheaply built compared to the others

My favorite two vehicles out of these listed of course appear to be the Jeep Commander and the Toyota Land Cruiser. But the Commander just feels and looks amazing to me. I love everything about it inside and out. It's my kind of vehicle and I love it. But,,, being a Chrysler product it kind of scares me. I don't know much about their reliability or anything. I would like whatever I choose to last me a fare good amount of time.

So what are your thoughts and opinions?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.