Boycot 4WPW - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > General Off-Road > General 4X4 and Off-Road

General 4X4 and Off-Road Ask questions or share info that applies across makes or models, things of general off-road interest. *Make-specific, please look below for appropriate forum..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2003, 09:29 PM
Keyboard Implanted

BigNorm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Boycot 4WPW

Check out this link. Boycot 4WPW
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2003, 10:19 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Boycot 4WPW

Boycott this: [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] . [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-20-2003, 10:41 PM
Mud in my Veins

AJMBLAZER is an unknown quantity at this point

4WPW SUCKS ASS! I started boycotting them in 00 and will continue to educate the masses about their ****ty ways any chance I get. Not only did they lie to me, they stole skidplates off the truck I had them put a lift on. [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]

4WPW can go to hell in my opinion. [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]4WFarts
Old 01-21-2003, 08:24 PM
Keyboard Implanted

piaa_nissan is on a distinguished road

Boycot away, maybe the bastids will wake up and smell the coffee! I prefer to buy from places like DPG,Rocky Road, etc. They stick buy you when issues arise.
Old 01-22-2003, 11:07 AM

Shorts is on a distinguished road

yeah, i don't buy a thing from them. i wish that the educated few boycotts would make a difference to 4WPW, unfortunately all the posers and newbies ill more than sufficiently line the pockets of those morons.
Old 01-23-2003, 01:25 PM
Enthusiast

Yoter is an unknown quantity at this point

4WPW doesn't do much for me. The stores I have been in don't have too much, everything is either in the back or ordered. Some of the stores do have a wide variety of tires around the showroom floor, so they are good for that.
Old 01-25-2003, 03:59 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Most of the [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] about 4WPW, has to do with the tires and rims. Most people should realize "you should never order tires or rims off the internet or out of a catalog," unless you are for shure they will fit.
Old 02-02-2003, 01:07 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

jps4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Lots of people have been screwed around by these guys. Their "I don't give a damn" attitude is what kills me. Hopfully it will all catch with them some day.
Old 02-03-2003, 08:36 AM
Can't Get Enough

c_rock is an unknown quantity at this point

I went into one of their stores once, and did not get what I wanted. The service wasn't very good either. In SoCal, I always preferred going to Dick Cepek.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement