New to the Forum... Need some help with some mods - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford 97-current F-Series Trucks, Expedition, Excursion Discussion of all 1997 to current F-Series Trucks, Excursions and Expeditions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 07:09 AM Thread Starter

New to the Forum... Need some help with some mods

Hey Guys,

New to this forum, and mainly joined because of my problems finding some products/mods for my truck.

I have a 2001 XLT F-250 (7.3L) with a 6" Fabtech Lift, Bushwacker Fender Flares (Riveted) and a few other modifications. I HAD 20x9" ATX Punisher wheels on the truck wrapped in Mickey 35x12.5R20LT Thompson Baja ATZ Radials. I actually am running my winter setup still (stock wheels and 35" Town/Countrys) becuase the Punisher wheels started to flake and i got full credit back from the dealer i bought them from...

So no onto my issues: I have looked and looked and looked and.... LOOKED for rims to replace the old ones and mount on my still existing/sitting MT's. The problem is every rim i have inquired about has either been on backorder for a month or two and is another couple months away, or is not "available"... It is really getting frustrating.

Any recommendations on the following items (ie. Where to get good deals, links, etc)

- 20x9" or 10" Wheels - Preferably chrome with a deeper dish, 8 spoke? something like that...
- ARB/Road Armor front bumpers - I have looked on the dealer sites, but they are DAMN expensive, and i'd like to explore for some deals on these.. Really like the Road Armor - Stealth Base

Thanks for listening, and any help is appreciated

DUTCHY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode