I have waaaaay too many parts to list, but most are shown in these photos.
Click this link to see my Spare Ford Truck Parts pics
This one shows my '96 Bronco
that I'm parting out.
This is my Crown Vic parts
I sold almost all of my Land Rover parts
I have a BUNCH of stuff that's not in the pics yet, and I'm always looking for a chance & a reason to browse the junkyards, so if you don't see what you need, just ask!
I also have ALL the '92-03 Car and '92-02 Truck & Van service CDs, and the 2000 F-650/750 CD (which is included on the '00 Truck CD) & the '88-00 TSB CD & the '96-99 DVD covering all cars, trucks, & vans. (21 disks total)
1) I sell to the person whose payment ARRIVES first. I won't turn down a sale based on the expectation of someone else completing it, so if you really want something, don't wait. Someone else probably wants it, too, and I want to sell it.
2) Shipping, shipping insurance, & tracking are your choice AND responsibility - I'm just doing the legwork for you. Almost every major carrier
in the world comes to Memphis, so take your pick
3) No COD. If you want it fast, set up a free PayPal account
& link it to your bank account (they actually pay you a few cents to do that).
4) The only forms of payment I accept are cash
(only if you're picking it up here - I'd rather you NOT mail cash), money order
in US$, or PayPal
(by bank transfer or balance transfer) in US$. No checks
of ANY kind, including cashier's or company. No PayPal funded by credit card
- read the Fees page on PayPal to learn why I'll never accept that. Foreign money orders will have to clear before I ship.
5) I don't charge for handling - you pay only the shipping you choose. The exception is for large &/or delicate items that require a crate or special box, in which case you pay for MATERIALS only. I'll build it free.
6) If you want a shipping estimate, TELL ME YOUR LOCATION
. Your ZIP in the US; country name & postal code elsewhere. My shipping ZIP is 38135.
7) Tell me who you are
- most people's e-mail name doesn't match their FSB username, & sometimes not even their real name. Plus, I have a hard time remembering names anyway, so put something in your e-mail to let me know whom I'm dealing with.
8) Please set your e-mail client to include the original e-mail in the reply
. I get a lot of e-mails about a lot of topics, so I need to see the whole conversation
to remember what I told you.
for the quickest response by clicking my username at the top of the Left side bar.
At the moment, I have 2 rear-view mirrors with map lights ONLY for $20ea +sh.
I also have ONE dimming compass thermometer mirror for $50+sh. It looks just like this, but at the moment, I don't have the temperature sensor for it. When I get one, the price will be $60+sh.