sliding rear side glass - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Ford > Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco

Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco All discussions of 67-96 F-Series Trucks and 78-96 Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2002, 03:09 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default sliding rear side glass

I've read about these in here before, but I was curious about how much they may be worth. Also, any idea if weather stripping is still available? Thanks very much...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2002, 05:47 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: sliding rear side glass

LMC Truck has a catalogue with the weatherstripping for the side windows for some Broncos.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-18-2002, 04:38 PM
Mud in my Veins

Steve83 is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought a couple of sets at SUPER cheap junkyards that didn't really know what they were worth. Weatherstripping is REALLY hard to find, but I've found most of it. What do you need? I checked about 4 glass companies and only 1 even had a listing for the glass - each piece was $250, and they only had 2 of the 4 pieces. They couldn't get the front halves.

Do you have a set or are you thinking of buying some? There is an aftermarket set available for $400 that uses the non-sliding rubbers.
Old 04-18-2002, 06:57 PM
Enthusiast

zakt is an unknown quantity at this point

of course I half to respond again, I love my rear sliders [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
and so does the dog [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I know steve and I have talked a few times about the sliders and they are tuff to find, I would talk to jeffs bronco graveyard...Im dreading some day when I need to replace the seals although I would now if I could find the stuff to make it look prettier [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.f150world.com/showownerpi...4026&pos=1
Old 04-20-2002, 10:40 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

alright i'll bite. Where can I get ahold of some of these windows??? Steve mentioned an aftermarket set. Those things are killer. I'm getting too much lined up for the new bronc...
Old 04-21-2002, 01:44 AM
Keyboard Implanted

BigNorm is an unknown quantity at this point

You need to find someone that has a set and beg! I saw one where I live and considered asking the person if they would mind just swapping tops since it was apparant they didn't much care for there Bronco anyway. NORM
Old 04-24-2002, 03:02 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the replies. I saw a Bronco w/ these sliders at a local junkyard and wondered how much I should expect to pay. The weather stripping didn't look too good if I remember correctly. I think I'll be selling the money pit soon anyhow. If someone wants these windows, let me know and I'll go make an offer for you. Patrick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement