Patterson 4 wheel drive article - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Other Vehicle Specific Forums > Dodge 4x4 vehicles

Dodge 4x4 vehicles All discussion of Dodge trucks, Ramchargers, Plymouth and SUV's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2001, 02:59 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default Patterson 4 wheel drive article

I am searching for the article in a precvious issue of Patterson offroad mag. It's the article where they do the crossover steering conversion on a Dodge RC or a truck. It's not that old but I never got the issue and I know one of you guys have to have it. If someone can photocopy it for me or make it digital and send it in my email I would be very greatful.
Thanks a ton.

http://www.ec4x4e.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2001, 02:17 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Patterson 4 wheel drive article

Come on.. someone got to have this article..

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-17-2001, 03:49 PM

superswamper is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought someone else would give you that info via there piles of old issues but I guess they don't have it. I went looking through my piles of mags and found it in the sept 2000, the one with how to fit 44's. It has 4 pages for the crossover steering conversion. I can have my wife scan the pages if you don't have the issue, let me know...

Old 06-17-2001, 08:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I would like a copy of that please. Thanks for your time..

Old 06-17-2001, 08:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

No. I guess everyone thought the next guy was going to get it for me. I still don't have it yet if you can scan it for me and send it to my email that would be great.
Thanks,
Mudologist

Old 06-17-2001, 09:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the heads up the issue month superswamper, I just scanned the article, Iv'e already mailed it to you Mudologist and kc8lnb.

Mopars and 4x4s

Old 06-18-2001, 08:45 PM

Thanks dude, my wife was having a hard time with it last night, it would take over an hour to down load it just to email it to them. We scanned it easily but those pictures I guess was giving her a hard time somehow...thanks, Bobby.

Old 06-18-2001, 10:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

while you are at it, i was wondering if you could send me a copy of the article to rockfordshaker2@aol.com thanks alot

when you own a dodge you dont need a hobby

Old 06-19-2001, 11:02 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'd like a copy too, please.

mpl@bredhoff.com

Thanks,
Mike

Old 06-19-2001, 09:04 PM

Hey Mike, hows the ramslammer doing? We need to get together with Deano and do some more awesome 4-wheeling again... He wants to do old florida rd the hard way, which means lockers or winching up and over:-), sounds challenging. I've now gone the easier way 4 times so I guess its time. The end of the trail from the easy way will be the toughest for sure. I just need to get a locker up front but an Arb air locker is the only choice for my dana 60 w/cad :-( or do some surgery and transplant a conversion kit in and still have to get a locker. The arb sounds great but there so exspensive $650 plus compresser on top of that, I'm still pondering over the choices...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement