Off Roading Forums banner

ATV/UTV: Gearing up for the 2017 Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks!

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Discount Tire 
#1 ·
Our crew is jumping for joy as time is drawing near!

Now's the perfect time to take care of the last minute preparations for this year's Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks which is set to run May 16th through May 20th. This has always been one of the premier side by side events in the country and this year will be no different.

I prepped my side by side this last weekend by changing all my oils, cleaning the air filter, checking for any loose or ailing parts and greased everything. Of course I checked out my tires and wheels to make sure they are ready to tackle the technical trails Moab has to offer!

Last year's event was a blast! We can't wait to catch up with some of the great people we have met over the years as well as see what all of the vendors have that is new and exciting.

To help get you in the mood here's our highlights video from last years Rally.

If you are in need of new tires, wheels or both for your side by side here are a couple of links to Discount Tire Direct where you can shop the selection.

When you order tires and wheels together, Discount Tire Direct will mount and ship them at no additional cost! If you have any questions or would like a quote please send us a PM.

We're look forward to seeing you this year having the time of your life and don't forget to stop by the Discount Tire booth located at the Spanish Trails Arena to check out some of the new products we're offering for 2017!!!

-Don

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.