Banshee sled - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Dirtbikes and Off-Road Motorcycles > Dirtbike Lounge

Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2001, 04:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default Banshee sled

Check this out. I have seen these conversion kits before, just thought i would share, i bet this is funner than a b!tch to ride.

WARNING
The surgeon general has determined that motorcycle riding will cause: Swelling of the TESTICLES, shrinkage of the BRAIN, and severe trauma to the EGO.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 32-443488-a.jpg (15.9 KB, 39 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2001, 06:12 PM
Pooh-Bah

98Warrior is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Banshee sled

they look cool but cost wayyy too much like 2400 bucks...id rather buy a used sled

Large balls...the replacement for displacement[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>-VVickedVVarrior-</font color=blue>
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-03-2001, 08:29 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Kyron is an unknown quantity at this point

It gets really cold for a really long time there, right???
Thats the only reason I can think of, for why someone would spend that much time on somthing like that.....

Hey, how would paddle tires in the rear (duh) and just the ski's up front work??---- or was that the STUPIDEST question ever asked??? but hey, it dont get THAT cold here[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

You need a thneed
From Once-ler Industrys
Old 06-03-2001, 08:42 PM
Pooh-Bah

98Warrior is an unknown quantity at this point

paddles work quite well in the snow from what ive heard...there is actually a new paddle tire out that has extra thick paddles just for that purpose...skis up front would be tricky...one would have to rig them um it a way so that when than jumped or wheeled the skis would not point straight now and cause problems....or you could just get stuck everywhere like i do(:

Large balls...the replacement for displacement[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>-VVickedVVarrior-</font color=blue>
Old 06-03-2001, 08:51 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Kyron is an unknown quantity at this point

ski's like the guy had at the winter X-games [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I'd like to try that, but there is only snow at the very top of the hills where I ride during the winter

You need a thneed
From Once-ler Industrys
Old 06-03-2001, 11:16 PM
portgrinder

might work for you yanks but it woudnt even move in real 'canadian' snow
buuahhaaaaaaaaa

You wear your silver chain but the cross won't stop the lies,you believe in nothing
Kenton Thomas,Portal
Old 06-04-2001, 01:34 AM
raptor_rider

I'm going to have t check into them there ski's on the front of that thing , cant you picture a set on my Raptor!!!

Ride hard, Lifes short
Sponsored Links
Advertisement