ProDRT is now Live ! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > Racing and Competition > Desert Racing

Desert Racing For the discussion of all things, Desert Racing in Baja, the American Southwest, Australia and Africa.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2013, 10:25 PM

G_ProDRT is on a distinguished road
Default ProDRT is now Live !

Professional Deduction Race Timer (www.ProDRT.com) was designed to give your team a leading edge with the click of a button. No more hand-writing times, and doing the math, to figure out your driver's corrected time, and split-times between competators.

At this time, www.ProDRT.com is only available on Desktops/Laptops that can support Java™ Run-time Environment (JRE).

Android™, and iPhone™, versions are in active development, and coming soon.

Visit ProDRT.com and check out the tutorial videos to see how easy ProDRT is to operate.

Don't forget to visit ProDRT on facebook, or follow ProDRT on twitter.

New promotional code for Race Teams for a limited time , use promo code "team3" to get 3 activations for the price of 1 on you www.PRoDRT.com account . You can activate 3 separate devices with this promo code

Last edited by G_ProDRT; 05-27-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2013, 10:03 PM

Here is a few short videos that show how to use ProDRT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np4iPCePGvQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44eWmNKO2_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKx-iOFTOWg
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-04-2013, 09:24 PM

Here is a few screen shots of ProDRT at the Baja 500. I had my Samsung PC tablet but I was only able to time at Race Mile 77, ( ignore the RM40 I got there to late to record times ) due to our stock full 8120 truck breaking an upper a arm so we replaced it there and I was not able to catch up to the trophys or 7200's after that. I had a laptop at RM100 and they were able to get the trophys and the 7200's but they had the replacement a arm so they came back and were also not able to see the other classes. The 3rd laptop crashed and the crew couldn't get it to start back up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Baja500CL3000.jpg (51.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Baja500TrophyTruck.jpg (71.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg RM70CL7200.jpg (55.3 KB, 0 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
prodrt split time racing