Now running on new server. How is it? - Page 2 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
BBS Changes - General Discussion Please discuss topics related to System upgrades and changes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Fredsandpounder

Re: Now running on new server. How is it?

Gentlemen and ladies, instead of wailing and gnashing of teeth lets just bow our heads in a moment of silence, remembering what a great web site this use to be, and move on. ………To another offroad site----------------------------------- ok, nuff silence. Oh by the way instead of wasting time complaining to what seems to be an indifferent new owner, I noticed that the “NEW” homepage is just chock full of sponsor ads. Tell THEM to put their mouth where YOUR money is not to be going!……nuff said?? F. Sandpounder..esq.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 12:44 PM
Fredsandpounder

Is it just me?… Or WHAT! I don’t mind being known as the worlds biggest dumb ass, ( I’ve been called worse!) but why is it so hard to find any current articles on this “new and improved” web site? I have been trying for a week to find Septembers ’ Don’t Ask’ with no success, is it even out yet? Is the old man ( Rick Sieman ) still sucking air? Perhaps I should just follow my own advice from a previous post and go some where else and delete this web site from my favorites menu…. I am too god damn old for this kind of aggravation.. A little help would be appreciated …. Or is just me! F. Sandpounder..esq
post #13 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2006, 07:57 AM
Keyboard Implanted

This is the first I'm seeing the new site....I didn't even know there was a software change!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 09:47 AM Thread Starter
Just Plain Need A Life

Fred,

You need to look a little closer. Actually there is now LESS ads on the front page than there were before and plans to remove more of them as soon as contracts expire.

And you can find Don't Ask by going to the dirtbike section then looking under columns in the left navigation.

Thanks Much
post #15 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
Just Plain Need A Life

Chad,

No saftware change on the Forum. He is refering to the main page.

http://www.off-road.com
post #16 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 06:41 AM
Fredsandpounder

Yes.. A little crow is in order. Please pass the salt. However after a note to the webmaster, it was discovered that there was a bit of a glitch that has since been corrected. Fred is now a happy camper. Speaking of crows, I read that crows have somewheres of 23 different calls to alert other crows to danger. I hate animals that are smarter than me.... F. Sandpounder esq.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode