Kawasaki 400, Predator 500 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > ATVs, Quads and Four-Wheelers > ATV Lounge

ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2005, 06:05 AM
DanasLT

Default Kawasaki 400, Predator 500

Hallo everybody! I am from Lithuania, Europe. We don't have even atvs motocross. Atv isn't popular in our country. I want ask you what to choose to buy? I am 13 years old. I am thinking about predator 500(sport) or kawasaki 400(sport)? Which choose is better? Maybe predator, because it can goes faster... But i wont go motocross with this bikes. I want atv for traveling ant a little bit exteme, you know... So which choose is better? [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Journeyman

Jimmy454JRC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kawasaki 400, Predator 500

The Suzuki LTZ400 is the same machine as the Kawasaki KFX400. However, I don't beleive the Kawi is coming with piggy back reservoir shocks for 05' and the Suzuki is.

I would put the LTZ 400 up against the predator anyday. Now maybe the predator has a bit more power, but the LTZ is one of the better quads I have ridden.

It and the predator would lack in the motorcross realm, cpmaperd to TRX or YFZ 450's, however, the LTZ is very forgiving and easy to ride with great balance. But still ripps. That thing would run alongside a raptor.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-07-2005, 01:01 PM
DanasLT

i dont understand you, suzuki or kawasaki is better? So can you say whick is wors, better , best :kawasaki400, suzuki 400, honda 400, predator 500, yfz450, raptor 650. Which choose for me 13 years old boy is best? I understand that suzuki is better than kawi, but why? you sad that thay are the same. Do you know warrior? My friend has it? How is it? it is better than suzuki or kawi? Maybe next year kawi will make a new model sport atv? Also i willd ride with atv in forest, because my country haven got sand or dessert... What is ripps?

In many motocross pictures i see suzuki z400 why?
Old 01-08-2005, 02:37 PM
DanasLT

So can someone help me with choosing pred or kfx? Who have ridden pred? how is it ? better than kfx?
Old 01-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Aprentice

400exc is an unknown quantity at this point

I have ridden both of those quadds, and are very nice quads, the kawi has a lttle bit less power, but a very nice quad, the top speed is about 70 mph. The predator at the top speed at about 75-80 mph, has the more power that you want, and has a nice look to it. Plus, what are you going to do with this quad? the kawi is better at some spots than the predator is, the warrior does not compare to a predator or a kawi, the are an old style quad, and slower in speed. I hope you pick the right quad and have a fun time riding and hope to see you riding some day. [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/owned1.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2005, 11:08 AM
DanasLT

I dont want atv for race... i want atv for riding in the forests in travels.... so 400exc waht will you choose?
Old 01-20-2005, 11:28 AM
BigBear

go with the kawasaki
trust me its worth every penny
Old 03-22-2005, 07:34 PM
Raptor 350 lover

well if you are only 13 the i wouldent go with a 250 class quad at all truest me im only 14 and i will be getting only a 350 this summer. altough i recomend to you a RAPTOR 350 deffonatly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement