Fastest Stock Quad??? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > ATVs, Quads and Four-Wheelers > ATV Lounge

ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2002, 11:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default Fastest Stock Quad???

i am looking for a quad with the fastest top speed, whats the fastest? moto440, ds650, preditor 500???
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2002, 10:13 AM
Warrior00

Default Re: Fastest Stock Quad???

well im not sure what the fastest is its either the predator or moto440 or one of the cannondale 440s but the fastest stock quad ever made was the Suzuki Lt500r "Quadracer 500" "Quadzilla"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-05-2002, 11:06 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

ok now i have news of a gas gas wild hp lets add that one to my origanal list and i saw that the 300cc 2 stroke has almost 50 hp, a ds650 only has 48 wow
Old 10-05-2002, 01:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Speed not ever thing... u also need to look at it shocks turning, etc. But i heard the polairs may come out on top...but i would wait a little before u pick( that if ur looking at the polairs) other wise...motto 440 is a stock racing quad... i go w/ that if u have the money.
Old 10-05-2002, 02:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i freeride on my cr125 i just want to get a quad cause they are fun to ride, im pretty much getting one to mess around on but i want the fastest quad out there thats not a raptor and not a two stroke.
Old 10-05-2002, 07:15 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ya quad are alot of FUN! If u dont want a raptor or a 2-stock, but u still want the fastet stock quad...i would wait for the predator and MOST LIKEY A NEW HONDA. if u can't wait...z400/kfx 400 i think are nice... but if i was u..i wait...IT WOULD BE WORTH THE WAIT.
Old 10-06-2002, 07:38 PM
Pooh-Bah

300EXrider is an unknown quantity at this point

man y the h*ll do u want the "fastest quad?? wut is so cool about having the fastest quad? there is nothing!! go with the z or kfx..get a moto and that is stupid..its race ready and doesnt evebn have skids on it....cannibal or speed r nice to...i am waiting for the new honda [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2002, 09:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

cause i ride dirt bikes and just want a quad to goof around on not to ride competetivaly, and i want a fast one by the way do you have any news on that new honda?
Old 10-08-2002, 03:49 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

jsut cuz you want to ride around on one doesn't mean you need the fastest. Plus what do you mean by fastest. YOu talkin' bout holeshot, trail, track what???????? Just cuz it's fast in drag doesn't mean it'l be fast on the trail.
Old 10-08-2002, 09:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

just plain old haulinass down a riverbed top speed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement