Best 250: Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki or Kawasaki? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Go Back   Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups > ATVs, Quads and Four-Wheelers > ATV Lounge

ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2002, 10:52 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Default Best 250: Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki or Kawasaki?

I'm looking at these four ATVs for purchasing one. Anybody have any input/recommendations they could make to help me with my decision? Right now I'm leaning toward the Honda or Suzuki, though, the Kawasaki is $200 cheaper.
Kawsaki Bayou 250
Honda Recon 250
Suzuki Ozark 250
Yamaha Bear Tracker 250
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2002, 10:55 AM
Pooh-Bah

98Warrior is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Best 250: Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki or Kawasaki?

the recon was top dog for a while but ive read that the new suzuki is the stuff...i guess from what ive read go with the ozark..and the recon would be second choice
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-02-2002, 06:58 PM
Journeyman

Hondas_rule is an unknown quantity at this point

I would go with the honda 250 recon,I have driven one before and they are a nice tough light bike bike.my second choice would be the susuki the new 250 sounds goo but we will see how tough it really is when they are out.
Old 04-02-2002, 08:54 PM
Pooh-Bah

98Warrior is an unknown quantity at this point

ah he brought up a good point that you may want to consider...the suzuki is brand new and does not have the track record the honda does (and the hondas reliability is very good) so you may want to factor that in
Old 04-04-2002, 12:50 PM
GTA

250 Recon. No question about it. You know, Polaris has the trail boss. bigger engine, auto tranny, same price range.
Just had to get that plug in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement