Off Roading Forums banner

Raptor starter clutch

10K views 5 replies 0 participants last post by  Raptor690modified 
G
#1 ·
Has anyone ever used the aftermarket Starter clutches
from L&A designs??

I am going on my third clutch assembly. and I'm tired
of the OEM clutches failing after a year or so..

the dealers have no explanation for this.. anyone ideas??

vipercnc

G
#2 ·
Go with the one way from L&L Extreme.
Then you will get an original from the person who designed it.
My freinds L&A failed and when he finally got a hold of someone to warranty it, it failed again.
I told him my L&L has been great, so he put one in and hasn't had a problem since.
If I had to do it again I would make sure it was from L&L Extreme.

G
#3 ·
Hello guys

Here is little F.Y.I FOR YA. Aly is acually the owner of L&L NOT A CUSTOMER this is why he was removed from L&A because of his deceptive practices he uses. So you can believe him if you want or check out other sites and see who has been around the longest and is the most honest to deal with and Yes I am the owner of L&A DESIGNS. Do your research and choose the one with the best rep.

HAVE A GREAT DAY

G
#4 · (Edited)
G
#5 ·
Raptor Starter Clutch

I am not the owner of L&L but I know him and I know you too (ceesor)

I posted to this forum because L&L has always gone out of his way to help me and many others out. You wont get better service.

As far as L&L being REMOVED from L&A...........thats a laugh!!!!

You guys are so honest, you have to use L&L's name to promot you in the search engines. Among other things.

People make products not companies and the person who made this product what it is resides with L&L Extreme.

G
#6 ·
Raptor one way starter clutch

At this point its all about price and service. Since the L&A Designs rebuild kit works in the LL Extreme Clutch I cannot say they have a bad product. Raptoroneway.com has a LIFETIME WARRANTY on all there clutches (not just the most expensive) and prices start at 127.00! Call 503-484-8711 for all your starting needs. Find a lower price on a comparable product?? We will beat it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.